1. Thinly slice chicken breast. Heat oil in a pan.
2. Cook chicken for 5-6 minutes, turning, until browned and just cooked through.
3. While cooking, whisk together garlic, soy sauce, sugar and water, then pour over chicken in pan. Reduce heat to medium and cook for 1-2 minutes, until chicken is glazed, and cooked through. Remove from heat, season to taste, and rest, covered.
4. Chop the avocado, cucumber and capsicum.
5. Combine rice and water in a pot and bring to the boil. Once boiling stir, and cover with a lid and reduce to lowest heat to cook for 8 minutes. Turn off heat and steam, covered (do not lift the lid), for 5 more minutes. Fluff with a fork and set aside.
6. Arrange everything in the bowls to serve.
* Gluten Free Soy Sauce