Orange & Saffron Chicken Salad
Created by Kayla Henry
Delve into a salad that sounds like it was crafted in a Lush store... Maybe we'll sell a Kete Kai bath bomb, who knows!
Select your serving size:
- Heres a note
- Heres another note
- 250g Chicken Breast
- 2 Large Potatoes
- 1/2 Bag Baby Spinach
- 1 Tomato (150g)
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Capsicum
Item's we expect you have in your kitchen :)
- 2 teaspoons Honey or Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Vinegar or Lemon Juice
- 2 teaspoons Wholegrain Mustard or Dijon Mustard
- Salt + Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Wash and cut the potatoes into bite sized chunks
- Add the chopped vegetables to a large roasting dish with oil, Roast for 35-40 minutes
- Slice the chicken breast in half, lengthways, to make 4 chicken fillets. Season with salt and pepper
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a frying pan over a high heat. Add chicken to pan and cook for 5 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Prepare spinach, carrot, capsicum and tomato and arrange salad in a large bowl.
- Serve sliced chicken over the salad and roast vegetables and drizzle on the dressing